Countdown to 2011!
easy exam!
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009
HOHO! Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting ytd... Laziness again..
Secondly, primary life is LOL! Arguements are part of it so lets not get too bothered alrites?!
Thirdly, Tania and An Shu didn't come to schl today again... Tania! ! week lerh! Alrites bahh! Hope to see you soon!! And An Shu!! Heard you high fever! :( Get well soon alrites! Hope to see you soon also!
Now.. For the main thingy... OMG! The English compo ytd and Chinese one today was very easy sia! AHAHAH! I wrote pic for Chi and Situational(not the compulsary 1) for Eng...
Eng situation was about a teenager and old man fighting... I wrote that the old man was senile and for the high drama part I wrote that I knew martial arts and fought with the teenagaer! HAHA!
Chi... About a snatch theif who was on the bicycle and snatched a woman's handbag... Then later 2 boys on the bicylce took another way and set trap for the theif... somthing like that...
Both were xtremely easy!
HUAHUA! So cya peepos... I gonna watch show..
Btw tmrw is Mayday and labour day issit? Happy holidays!
Signing Off~