Hey, I also don't wish to fight le... If you see this... 0.001% Oh nvm... I am just very confused... I don't know if I want to go on.... to your ***** But don't worry peepos... I will b going...
Now, lets talk about today yhea.. Today no big trouble with dat Mrs Ong.. Only that those damn boys tell her that Eugenia said something bad about her... But that was not in schl yea... So her mouth want say what then can mah... Stupid Duncan... Sucker him! Wa piang eh... nvm... don't get so angry... Lets talk about the good thing... Guess what... Germaine's mother wrote a letter to complain about Mrs Ong checking Germaine's bag in front of the class for a silly letter.... Then morning when she saw the letter b4 Germaine gave her luhh... Mrs Ong like scared scared like that sia!!! HAHA! But I think she angry with Duncan cuz he report the girls and in the end Mrs Ong kenna complain... YAYA! Haha! Stop here.. Im tired...
P.S I use caps cuz I just put for names today... no bcuz I respect all of them... I only respect 1..Labels: I dont want fight but, no chioce
Signing Off~