<body>

Hello

Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009


The song... Full page... :)
The song.... HOHO!




Abused by Eugenia!
Hoho! Today was a rather fun school day!! Out know why? Cuz Mrs A wasn't around. LOL!
Morning was usual.... But during English, was free. Wrote a song and will post the lyrics up... And later when Mrs Teo relief us, went library and play 接龙....
Damn fun! Played Chinese and singlish de...
Then went ban classroom was telling Ab Shu "Wagalegong! You wagalegong one more time I ask you I home cook curry for our ahgong!" lol
Then blah blah.. Then during assembly also funny. Had people from children society I talk talk... Plus I got phsically abuse by eugenia! LOL! Show the pics later....
So
Damn
Funny!!!!!
Today, found out That we have to pay for the stupid modular CCA thingy. $20 nia! So expensive! I don't want I leh.... No choice luhh.....
I also don't know what to say... Enjoy pics bah... And click to enlarge!





Signing Off~