<body>

lol

Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Hey! Hello. I'm starting with a video...

Yea.... It's SHINee's Juliette. Tmrw their another album will be out. So damn looking forward kehs...

Yea... Thanks to Onew for breaking his jaw and two front tooth, the date of realese is postponed. That's what I gathered from the internet... Poor Onew...

Talk about today...

PFT! OMG! Btw, ytd didn't post but also nth to post.

Back to today. PFT-Static station. OMG! I think I'm gonna fail. Did so damn badly.

Pull up almost got one mrak more. Damn. The teacher go count one time less for me..

Adn later when recording the score, only got one teacher.

Then so many people jump queue.... People like Dhameen and Tadikamala.

Then many girls tell teacher. Then they scared.

LOL! Lamo... Nth much..

The girls went Tania's house. I didn't though...

Then also nth much...

So long then... Looking forward to the hols...

Yea... bye.. enjoy the vid


Signing Off~