Countdown to 2011!
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009
Unfortunatly,i can't think of titles for my post anymore...
Alright. Today was so-so day. Hmmmm.... Didn't do the plastacine thingy for art... Skin allergy and my skin felt itchy after touching and pressing the dough.
So I was exempted from art.!!
Music was boring. Those "oh-so-creative" boys played last week that video what "white and nerdy" for us. So boliao luhh...
English Mrs A came.... Omg... First thing is scold scold! Cuz she heard one of those boys mention her name and somthign somthng...
Then Nikhil reminded her about the Choco project. Oh Shit! I didn't bring... She say go take..,, either ask parent bring or whatever.... Then I secretly SMS my mom... Then later when told mrs a, mrs a say no need. Wth! She say she was only trying to scare us.... So diao... Then quicky SMS mom say no need. Then chatted with mom for awhile...
But that's not all for today!!! Today Chinese 王老二 took us...
The rest of the post will be in Chinese...
我们做作业。做好后我们对答案。其中一题我们有鱼点问题。
是篇理解问答的。
I'm tired of Chinese.... English easier!! XD
Signing Off~