<body>

Right! I'm skippig sch!

Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009


Uhhmm... Ytd.... Morning.. Was supposed to go west coast park with xy and mum... Then cuz there had a "dogs day out" thing, no carpark and alot of dogs... So my mum drove us to vivo.. Had mac for breakfast... Then mum drove to hot park... Then wen up the wave... Whoop Hoo... We walked from alexendra to Henderson and back to alexendra... Huh... Super tiring...
Then later went back hot park... Erm... Bought ice popscisle and sat on the "swing" to rest... Super comfortable!!! But couldn't sit there for long... Due to time constraint..
After my mum drive us to jacks place at that west coast place... Don't know the name.. Had that chicken with lychee sauce.. Yuck.. then met c.w there... Omg... Soċ·§... Lol... Then ai Laos shi call me ask me go replacement.. So sadd... Must go on thursday siahh...
Jacks place supper crowded that day.. Order took super long... Then 2.30 reach home... Faster wash thenngo piano...
Omg... Nidda take temp... Then I want to escape mah... So pretend in rush nvr hear them call and see... But my mum call... Then take.. Was abt 15 mins late.. They were playing the add chords and singing aka singing with accomp...
Then class like end so fast... I late mah..
Then finish Liao rush to xy house there play badminton until 7++.
Went bak dinner... Then eat ice cream again!! Then go home bathe and rest..
Today skip sch...
Peoppos! It's not bcuz I'm sick or I just returned and niid to be home quratined... It cuz we scared so gonna keep away frm sch... Nt sure if I want to go tmrw... Hmm
erhh... Last week when I went the wave... I walked from Henderson to alexender. thennof cuz sit on the swing...
Hehe... I hate the new update for iPod touch sia... Notice my typing the spacing abit sot... Thanks to my iPod luhh....
Nvm... Practise more hehe... Errmm... Peepos! Tag luhh!! If not I close blog Liao... Hehe! Sayonara...'gonna bathe... Got tute today!!
But babehs!!!
I will post like last time kehhs?!!!
Tagggg plzzzzzz!

Signing Off~