The girl is emoing, the girl is getting old 'cuz she's regreting, the girl is nursing a bad bad headache!!
Omqqqawdd! I really regret it like hell. But I stil hate you! No choice! I don't know what to say.. Really, I wonder what's wrong with me. I feel that u all are strangers to me...
Enough!! I'm tired of such feelings!
Let's be happy! Post okkehs!!
Ermm.. I forgot when I last post so im just gonna start from ytd.
Had sci tution. Breathed in lotsa carbon monoxide. Was "playing" with fire hehe!
Obviously sch was lame, so I'm not posting.. Don't know why we have to stay till 1.30 even though there wasn't any modular cca.. Chikusho!!
Today is lame too!! Had those weird feelings.. Super bad headache..
One boy from my class was sent home 'cuz his temperature was above the trigger point...
Don't care... :O
I don't know what to post lerhh...
I've got nth...
I'm bored!
The girl needs to sleep!!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
SLEEP!
Okkehs.. I typed that out! Not copy and past olkeh!!
Using iPod touch to post as usual...
So...
This is the end...
Sayonara...
The girl is gone....Labels: Who should I trust
Signing Off~