Countdown to 2011!
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009
Last time I post... Is Wednesday..
So today will start wif Thursday..
By right..
But, as usual I forgot Thursday's interesting stuff
so..
Yahh.. One thing is the recording of oral thingy
omqq..
Sound like sh*t manzxzxx me!
Nvm..
Friday, national day celebration
wheeehee!
Damn hot!
Chinese dance
lolx..
Pics maybe when I'm free..
Friday night was grrr..
Nvm..
Ytd, chalk again!!!
Woots!
Dinner at crystal jade wif mum..
Pratically sick of outside food lo..
Today,
happy 44 birthday Singapore!
Yeahh..
At home doing work yawnzxzxc
Tonite is the parade..
Whatever..
I'll just watch!
Dhen after is 神话,I'll watch!
Tmrw is a holiday..
Not sure what I gonna do..
Right, those to link and relink,
I forgot you ler
will check later..
Or you auto remind me also can..
Relink haojun first..
Can't rem if I ever linked him lol..
Sayonara babehs!
XP
Signing Off~