Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009
Yoooh!!!!
I'm seriously considering closing this damn blog!!
Allright..
Last thursday was quite fun!!
Hmt lol!!
Fool fool and play play..
Fishball teacher luhh
Friday art did the class deco thingy..
I nth to do then play play lorh
omfg!
Wrote "reflection" forms!
What I did wrong - I fell in love with you
what I've learnt- not to fall in love with you
future resolutions- nvr fall in love with you
something like that lol..
Credits to suju!! Got the idea from their song!!!!!
Ytd, tution stole teachers chalks!!
At first wanqi took one.. Then I also take.
Then later she took teacher pink one.. Quite long..
Then I say ," we half-half legh!"
Then I break and we take lorhh
damn funny!!!
The sweets also!!
Lol!
This morning go that walk again..
Happy birthday monkey!!
One years old le!!
Happy birthday to you,
you are born in Singapore flyer.
You look like a monkey,
'cox you are one monkey too!!
Haha!
Sayonara
Signing Off~