Countdown to 2011!
Date: Friday, September 25, 2009
Hmm~today stayed home.. Gratz! Wrong choice cuz they got back report book! Actually, planned to collect on Monday, but I couldn't resist the temptation of my score, so I went to sch to collect at about 5.
Hmm~saw my marks.. Bad rawrr!
But some quite ok!
Will show off in abit!
So maybe Monday won't go back cuz I got what I wanted..
Haha, jk.. We'll see ba!
English wasn't recorded.. :( on the report book it wrote "VR", no idea what it means..
But yeahh..
Supposed to get 81.5/100 (total)
respectively,
oral-30/30
listening-18/20
compo-29/40
situational compo-18/20
paper 2-73/95
nth much to show off hah..
Math 71/100 (phew I passed by a mark!)
sci 60/100 (failure! Maybe cuz I was sick, slight fever and headache then)
Chinese-90/100( rawrr! One more to A*!! :@)
respectively,
oral-47/50
listening-20/20
compo-36/40 (damn happy! Thanks to my "神雕侠侣"N"打狗棒"maybe?! xD)
paper 2-77/80(booo!)
Higher Chinese-76/100~merit(sadd :( boohhooohhoo!)
repectively,
paper-48/60
compo-28/40(really damn bad! Lao kui!! :( booo!)
yeahh.. That's for the marks..
I know the format is messy..
But, I'm lazy to do it nicely, sumore I'm using iPod.. My hands are acheing!
That's all for today babehs!
Miss me!
PSLE is round the corner..
Sayonara!
=)
Signing Off~