Countdown to 2011!
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Right! My hands are acheing from typing a super long msg on that damn ipet thingy which can only send short msgs???!!!
And of cuz.. Updated my facebook status!
I like to update that lor!
Even though I don't use facebook for games and quizzes much.
Okkeh!
Wassup today girl?
You wanna know about my sick days?
Dan gu gu!
Maybe the girl b4 me ain't positive..
I ain't sure..
So long I'm not infected!
Teachers day was siao?
Lol.. Bangla boy hehex..
Dunwanna comment much.
Today.. Back to sch!
Math tough la!
Highest I can get is only 63!
Omqqawdd!
我今天当克星哦!
cuz English actually get back the situational writing!
Budden cuz I haven't taken the exam yet, the whole class can't get!
Hoho!
Wakakakaka!
Right, amazingly, Mrs A called me correctly today
hoho!
Then..
Assembly!
The green wall
blah blah blah
quiz!
This bangla boy say wrong ans!
Then he believe us p6s and said "lj light!)
still wan prize sia he!
Lol!
We bad lahh!
Hoho!
Not me though,
I can't shout!
My throat!!
Rawrrrrrr!
Hmm..
This prelim no much "exam stress"
cuz I took ill midway.
Sci ain't gonna b much good news.
So long for now guys!
Sayonara babehs!
Signing Off~