<body>

Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009


Okk.. Ytd went to play!
Haha!
Damn fun!
Audrey, adeline, pamela and me!
Went down and played..
Omg,
those ppl de sparklars damn lots of smoke lor!
Somemore they burn the play sia..
Call NEA!
And HBD!
Haha..
I'll juz skip skip..
Saw cat..
The cat will follow whoever doesn't harm it..
Then.. For the "best" part..
Went up the "hill", exercise area la..
Got a lady and her son playing with sparklars..
Then got one men, wear red shirt..
We watch the lady and son playing..
Then the man came..
In his China accent, asked :" 你们是学生吗?新加坡庆祝中秋节很隆重o!"
He said smth like that, couldn't really catch him~~too china sounding.
Then we just laugh laugh..
Then he walk away,
in a few secs, came back and asked if we could let him take our picture..
We didn't agree, then he said it's ok de..
But we shook and left..
Then he keep taking out his camera..
*note,I'll be leaving out many details
We run down lor..
Then he was peeking at us from the bushes,
when we go near him, he take out his camera..
Walan oii..
Very pervert, then cuz we told adults, then keep staring at him,
he kept walking around, hoping we would close one eye, budden we didn't.
So he left..
Then we continued playing..
Haha!
Then got this Indian little boy.. Touch the sparklers right aft it burnt..
Then he cried..
Heng his parents are rational and more understanding..
Didn't complain..
Then nxt major was making words wif candle..
I made chang e..
While others made their own..
Then played on the mini merry go round..
Darn!
I was pulling too hard,
now my poor arms are acheing like siao!
Gosh..
Allright..
We also threw sparklers,
luckily mine didn't fly over a guys head like last time..
But smth almost happened..
Kenna warning(not me)
I missed out alot..
Juz random..
We played bomb bags, 3 lanterns caught fire..
Blah blah..
Soo..
I think I'll stop here..
Tmrw sch.. :O
sayonara!
(I still can't access tag board wif iPod.. Juz now tired using comp..)

Signing Off~