<body>

Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Hello!
For ppl who didn't notice they change in my blogskin,
NOW IM TELLING YOU!
I changed it!
And I love this okeh..
So kawai! Lols!
Hmm~ytd, nth much(can't rem if I post)
Ohh! I was late for sch by half and hour?
Strolled in at 8am...
Lol~
didn't do karate..
So lame... Haha
Had tution, was so-so la...
Probably hav some activity nxt week! :O
拭目以待!
Then today, pon sch!
HohO!
Guess I missed out quite alot of "fun"!
Lol~
Meet up wif the Young Times aft sch...
Went E's house...
Practise lor...
Then go "chased" out~
so went B's house...
Siao siao over there...
Played with mike!
Fun lah!
Lol~
tmr is audition, hope we pass thro...
Wish us luck!
;) GAMBATTE!
Alright, gonna fly away liao, still have to continue learning the song.
Then have to remake the disc, cuz can't work...
Sigh...
Maybe I scratched it by accident...
So long then babehs...
再见啦!
:D

Signing Off~