Countdown to 2011!
Date: Monday, November 9, 2009
Hello!
Good evening~
I'll roughly talk about the past few days b4 skipping to today...
Muderous!
Mm~Friday..
Lunched out..
Drove around the east many times b4 finding dad's fren's house..
To pick up dad's overseas frens, who came to visit~
Went Din Tai Fung..
Gosh, we spend $100++, but da pao-ed 3 boxes of rice..
Totally over ordered!
Sat was as usual..
Went or TLL replacement..
Cuz tmr mayb got audition..
So-so luhh~
same teacher..
Then Sun,
yangqing again!
Lol~
so rusty..
Haha~
*skipped*
Today!
Went to sch late.. Strolled in at 7.45~
Record name!
I wrote untidyly again..
But got prefect..
Ask me write probably..
If I not tired I would argue wif him..
Keke,
went hall, no MCCA...
So went classroom..
Then go comp lab..
Then canteen..
The bus!
To east coast(pick litter)
Gosh!
The bus ride was rather siao..
But not high enuf..
Reached easy coast..
Wore the glove..
Suckish plastic thingy..
And walk walk...
Didn't pick much..
Then went Mac for recces..
WIFI!
And shared big breakfast with eugenia..
Wanted to go coffee bean..
But we saw those toy machines..
And we played..
Walao!
I wasted $6!
nicole, eugenia and me add up wasted
$15!!
walao!
Cheat money machine..
I hate you !!
Aft...
Continue pcking..
Went beach area!
Wahhh!
So nice!
All the other class can take of shoe and play..
Then only our calss can't...
Don't even allow us take pic...
Then she can take!
Walao eh...
Not fair...
Then walk walk...
Took class photo...
Then go kick sand lo...
Ahahahahahas!
That's all bah...
Nth much...
Then went back sch...
Backward bus ride was bumpy..
Felt nauseous...
Eeeww..
The end, a pity... Was cut... I tot it was saved.. Couldn't publish ytd...
Paiseh guy...
That's all for ytd...
Yeah...
Talk about today a lil..
Morning, on time for sch..
Sang athem kkeh..
Then had some confusion..
Went for C.O...
From 8.30-12.30xx
from tmr's visitors from Guangzhou, China..
Pricess idol audition canceled..
Tmr...
Wish me luck!
Haha~
don't wanna say much...
Good luck to all involved in the welcoming of visitors and tours..
And also the Young Times!
:) haha<3
Signing Off~