Countdown to 2011!
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009
Hello, sry guys... Wanted and supposed to post ytd..
But, afternoon was really busy, couldn't find that lil bit of time to post.. Yea..
And night, smth cropped up... Had to go smwhr..
Reached home only at about 1a.m..
Allright..
Gonna b brave and post my results k!
Of course, I'll b sensitive to everyone..
Forgive me if I get too excited~
Right! I'll jus begin from sch, 12 noon..
Morning was kinda predictable, juz laying at home, watchig tv and burning dics wif our pics to give my frens..
At school!
Outside at the voiddeck, wahh..
So many parents.. Very crowded..
They were waiting to go into sch @ 12.
(was 11 plus then)
So I went into sch..
Idk if my mum was gonna go in..
Plan was not too...
But...( later u will know).
Okk.. Sat in the hall.. TT, everyone haven't arrived yet...
I mean my gang luhh..
But Brenda was there, passed her the disc.. Haha..
And also afew others..
Msg-ed the other girls..
They said they were coming in..
Soon, they arrived also..
Siao as usual..
Haha..
No offence!
Also SMS-ing many outside frens..
Haha..
All wanting to know my score, cuz I'm the lowest?! Haha..
Then Mrs Nigam went onto stage and talked talked talked..
Typical pincipal "speech" b4 results..
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
Finally, to ther results..
Omg, only 58.9% can go express..
And 98% can go sec..
Woah...
Okk.. Top student..
Very predictable also..
Nikhil-...
Pro.,.
Then announced all the 4 A*, 3 A*...
blah blah..
Wistfully hoping for my name...
Then she called out 2 A*s..
But smth she said confused everyone k..
Nvm..
Was wishing..
Lol, and almost the whole of 6J went on stage, except for some..
But almost none, 1 or 2, 6H went up..
Was quite LOL...
Haha..
Then suddenly, she called me name..
I was like, WTF? Me? Must b mistake luhh, wait for her to say she call wrong..
But she didn't...
Then, I was SMS-ing that time..
Dropped my phone and when on stage..
Gosh, I was so shocked..
In the back of my mind, I was wondering which subjs...
Ahh, English and Chinese?
COOL...
Then she announced all..
Then went back to out seats.. Then listen to abit more of talking, wnt back to class..
Our result slip..
When I got mine, I quickly looked at English...
A...
Huh?
Then Chi, A*...
pheww...
Then Math, my murderer..
I have been lacking in Math since young..
And guess wad...
OMG!
A*!
Nvr would I dream of that!
I nvr got that for math b4, nvr in p1/2/3/4/5 and 6!
Best part is I got 51 for SA1 sia..
And prelim nor even an A...
Omg..
Kept my joy and looked at sci...
RAWR, smth that spoiled my almost perfect(for me) scoreZzz
B...
Sigh...
Nvm..
Looked at my aggregate..
WTH?
238!!
No way!
Eh, 2 A* sia!
How can?
Must be extremely low B...
Maybe around 60...
TT...
Well, even if HMT, it's only 240..
But I may appeal..
Haha..
Then that day I had serious split personality..
B'cuz of sci and math..
Okk..
Now let's see...
Aft results..
I went home.. Erm, wif my mum..
Cuz she suddenly turned up in the hall wif another auntie...
Nvm luhh...
Then later, talked about results..
Lunched and chiong for tute!
Gosh.. Half and hour late!
Haha..
Idk..
The lesson was over soon..
Went home...
Blah blah blah..
Went to relative's house(neighbour also haha)
and tell them..
But they alr know my marks la..
Following..
Had dinner out...
Aft dinner..
Not very nice thing..
Shan't mention..
Went smwhr.. Then I reache home at about 1 am..
Then couldn't sleep..
2.30 liddat then sleep...
Sigh...
This morning...
Sigh...
Juz pray!!
Okk..
Gtg wash alr...
Need to freshen up..
Okk...
Not much feelings about my score..
But I know I'm stuck in between...
Haha..
Okk..
To those who didn't get their dream..
Don't fret, don't b upset...
Work harder for sec!
Gambatte!
Jiayou!
:)
Sayonara!
Signing Off~