Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
Relieved~
one problem solved!
Everyone safe~
BUT!
Fret about choosing secondary sch...
You know, my score happens to b in between..
So I'm having a hard time... *sigh*
Looks like ytd's tentative plan is gonna b canceled...
Have to re-choose...
Pray hard that I get into a sch which I want...
But maybe that sch might not b that desirable as b4...
Cuz of the change...
But I think that's not bad la...
Or maybe juz some nearby neighbourhood..
Don't bother le...
Right..
Today..
NanHua open house..
Spent a long time there...
Had lunch at 5 plus...
Sibei late..
Actually mum say don't lunch le..
But I just wanted!
LOL!
Did I mention I eat a lot?
Haha~
so ate some...
Very hungry sia..
Then around 6.45, had dinner...
LOL!
I'm a glutton!
Haha~
that's all le...
Today nth much la...
Okk...
Sayonara~
Signing Off~