<body>

Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Hello!
Ytd was rather fun!
Played games!
But....
TODAY, even MMOORREE FFUNN!
Ok, morning, national anthem all those, then wnt to class.
Councilors came in to discuss class cheer and talent time thingy for camp..
Then ltr found out no need for cheer.. So did skit.
Then, aft reccess, painted our flag!
I didn't touch the paint tho...
Yeap.. Rachel and I were damn LOL..
Dootzz..
Aiyahh.. I skip sch la..
I went home with Xuan Rui and Rachel today.
We walked to bus stop to take MRT 2 clementi stn..
Then we didn't know take which, so very rdm-ly checked out the list.
Dammit! We missed all those buses LOL!
Then took bus to Jurong East INT instead..
Didn't know they stop at clementi..
But well, nvm.. Then on รจ bus very LOL haha.. I kept falling ROFL!
And we gave out seat 2 others sia!
So kind hor! ;)
very funny la!
Then trained to BB.. Separate from them.
Then my parents fetched me from BB.
Ok.. I too lazy to type all.. But IDC!
kk.. Tmr start learning alr..
Ok... Wadeva..
K la.. Sayonara

Signing Off~