Countdown to 2011!
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010
Yo guys! Today first day in sch!!
Okk, Ill start from the beginning kay!
I woke B4 3.20AM!
Yes! Seriously crazy!
I didn't know what time...
I tot should b wake up time alr...
I didn't dare go back to bed, cuz i'm not sure if my mother altered my alarm clock!
So I stayed awake..
Until I checked the time on the iPod..
Chehhh..
Tried to sleep..
But couldn't..
Then I can't rem if I did, but the nxt time I woke, was awakes by alarm.
Quickly washed and dressed!
Yeap!
Looking at myself in my new uniform!
Then I quickly braided my hair..
Walao!
Put alot of pins LOL..
Thanks to my super layered hair!
Then ate a lil b4 driving out.
Went to my new sch, checked my class!
Then checked my fren de!
Yyeesss!!
Same as rachel!
Haha..
Then went to hall to gather.
Pledge, then introdution blah blah blah..
Haha.. Then reccess, then talks, then bak 2 class, then lunch.. Then flag making thingy for camp......
Then home!
Yeap!
A simple day!
Hoho!
K guys..
Shan't elaborate much..
Buhbye!
Oh yah... My class got another peps!
LOL..
Signing Off~