Countdown to 2011!
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Before I forget, HAPPY BiRTHDAY RACHEL.M!!
Okk, today was her birthday.. Erm, we stayed back aft sch to celebrate LOL!
Yah, we were "exercising" in the fitness corner b4 the cake arrived~
LOL~~
aft cake arrived, sang song, cut cake..
Boys came just to eat cake, -.-"
yeah,. Put cream all over Rachel's face! Hahahahah!
So cute sia she, run into boys toilet by mistake..
Rofls..
Wanted to give teachers cake, couldn't even find one teacher sia!
LOL~
so funny jahahah~
okk, this is a quick post.
I'm damn unhappy about my common test results, esp GEOG!
WTH, I can't believe, I nvr f****** any b4 lor..
Haixx.. Shouldn't have been late that day..
I so damn freaking regret, but I know I studied!
I dd, DID! Seriously, or am I still living in my imaginary world?
Wake up, already 13 for 2 months still so kiddish~ haixx.. A leopard nvr changes it's spots, will I?
Still, nth much I can do alr, nxt one must JYJY! Project also, everyone! FIGHTING~~
yeah.. LIT score is stupid too..
So is Chinese, like wow, lowest score I ever got, must study harder nxt time..
Even my Reading compre also not very good la...
Everything also, I dropped alot sia. When will I get back my usual?
Well, i'll stop here~
can't post anymore, am too sick to do so~
have fun guys,
and a last line for Rachel.M,
happy happy birthday baby!
Lmao
Signing Off~