<body>

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010


Fuck again!
Darn lift.
I hate you!
Ok..
This morning, I was having a very bad stomach ache.
To make things worst, the lift was stuck.
So, I had to climb down from 14th floor..
Better still, my back, stomach and LEGS were aching fron yesterday's PE lesson!
Gawwdd, so I, carrying my SUPER heavy bag and my breakfast, slice of homemade pizza, climbed down..
Every step hurt, as though I was stepping on knives, or glass prices.
Even better!
Mr Mun, he, gave us a huge lecture, about ytd's behaviour during Chinese lesson, teacher was on leave.
Fancy having a lecture early in the morning.. Shhesshh.
So blah blah blah.. Normal school day luhh.
Then during assembly.
Some Malay dance and culture thing.
I couldn't understand the dance at all, anyone want to explain to me?
We also had Malay lesson today..
Lmao, at the auditorium..
I was laughing, and my stomach ached like crazy..
So Rachel and I, very crazy, were talking weirdly..
Nvm, I don't wish to say..
Oh ya, btw, reccess, was super diao..
I got hit by ball again!
And it was kicked by same person.
Duhh.. It's the gay, the "aunty Lucy"..
OMG...

Okok.. Then was CO.. First half was like prac, prac, prac..
Second half, kind of more fun.
During break, Yueting, Regan and I had a talk with Prof Lee.
Yes.
Yeah. I took this really wacky video of my senior, the fish, dancing.
Omg, guys, it's seriously funny!
I feel like posting it on facebook or YouTube.
But, nah.. I'm not so mean.. So yeah..
Ok guys, that's just today.

It's suprising I post today, eh?
Like I don't usually post requently nowadays.
But yea. I decided 2 post.
Ok, finally, not such a long post.
Ok.. I think I'll stop here.
Goodbye and seeya soon loves~

NOTE, I don't post in chronological sequence. I'm very rdm..

Labels:


Signing Off~