Countdown to 2011!
Date: Monday, March 8, 2010
What a long day.
Phew, at least now I'm at home, ready to jump onto the bed and drift into wonderland anytime,
ready to play with my stuffies,
ready to do whatever I feel like nxt..
Yeah, I know it's crap..
Idk what I'm typing too..
Understand k..
Alright, today sch was pretty normal...
Yea, nth much luhh..
As usual, Monday and Wednesday, my OBITURY!
LOL!
Yea, at 1.30pm, we left for that TCM centre..
Yeah, that's for ACC..
Btw, ACC- appreciation of Chinese culture
TCM- traditional Chinese medicine.
Yah.. Then listen to then talk talk luhh..
What press here and there, my eyeball ltr drop LOL~
scarry eh~
yeah, then go see the diff kinds of thingy..
idk what they're called..
Not excatly herbs Lah...
Whatever<
ate a piece of that Gan cao? Idk what it's called..
Many ppl say "eeeEREeee"
I find it's quite nice wor..
LOL.
yeah.. Then talk more, then activities..
My grp one of the winning group!'
:D
got chrysantimun!
Yeah.. I spell wrong but lazy to change, it has 13 letters but mine only has 12~
yah.. Nth much la today..
Bus ride so short.. Lamezz
today, got back some papers..
Gawwdd, I seriously have to buck up, flunked 2 papers alr...
Haixx..
Nvm.. Nxt time work jarder<
okk.. Wed, road run, idk run anot leh.. But class tee how?
The. Fri, CO camp! Yah!
Signing Off~