Countdown to 2011!
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010
Guys.
You've been such b***** and b*******.
I'm damn freaking pissed.
So I'm closing down my blog.
Yes.
Goodbye forever..
Eternalty.
I hate all of you.
F*******!
Hahas! APRIL FOOL darhlings!
LOL!
Did I scare you guys?
Ok. I know no one will care even if I delete my blog.
Yeah, but I didn't get no chance to play prank on anyone.
I wanted to, but I overslept this morning.
I woke at like 9plus?
Yes.
So my "pranking plan" failed.
Totally.
K guys.. I know I'm lame.
Alright. It's been quite a while peepos.
Yes. Too busy, and nothing much to post also.
Just recalled, it's not too long ago since my last post right?
LOL.
I missed you too much. Hahaha.
Today is 1st of April!
Yes.
Also, E-Learning day.
Ok.
My timetable starts at 10.
I wanted to wake at like 8 to pranks.
Guess what, I slept like a pig all the way till 9plus.
So I just washed up, and started doing my E-Learning.
Along with my breakfast of course.
And E-Learning comes with MSN naturally.
Seriously need to add all 104 ppl on MSN.
Hahaha. To spam spam. XDD
just joking.
Ok.
So first subj was Home Ec.
Couldn't find.
Asked Xanthe.
Also can't find.
SMS-ed Rachel.
Ahhh, that's Miss Smart.
So I quickly downloaded the file.
Tried to open.
"you need I'Works06 to open this"
darn.. I just randomly clicked 30-day trail of course.
Man, it's been so long since I use computer for random stuff.
Totally forgot about the I'Works thingy.
Lmaos.
Ok. So did my work.
I over-runed the time.
At 11 I was struggling to unscramble the words.
I check to Geog, can't open yet.
So do my Home Ec.
Finally finised.
Sheesh. I thought I had to submit online.
Haha.
Then I checked Geog.
They said 3...
So I checked Math.
(Math supposed to be 3)
Opened.
So I went ahead.
And aft doing..
Blah blah, I went back to Geog.
OMG!
It was open.
And it said 11.
So I quickly download.
Took forever man.
I had lunch first.
B4 finished up my math and a lil of Geog.
Then I showered.
And did Chinese.
Then did more Geog.
So Geog is incomplete.
Chinese. Can submit online, can submit hard copy.
So I decided to do hard copy.
Cus I wrote out first, due to my comp's lousy Chinese typing.
Yeah, limited words.
Unlike my iPod.
Yeah.
So I had my dinner.
Bought my correction tape and walked around.
Met AnShu!
Woah. Rapunzel no more.
Short hair le.
Not short la, but much shorter than last time haha.
Ok guys. Stop here.
Good bye and love ya all :D
muahks'
Signing Off~