<body>

Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010


Peeps. It's been awhile since I posted.
K. Here goes.
Today, had attire check by Mr Mun......
Yyeeww..
I was trimming my nails last minute kay..
And Mr Mun heard.
"Who is cutting nails?"
then of cuz me la.. So obvious.
And he sAid that the nails would be all over and who sweep?
Then I was like, I trim at my table, ltr I sweep off my table and throw luhh..
Yes, I did think of just leaving them on the floor, but I didn't.
I'm a cleaniness freak k!
Plus I won't leave my DNA all over..
Yeah..
Whatever la, I went over to the bin to continue.
Alot of ppl also need trim.
Lmaos.
Yup. Then a very lame day ahead.
Art was painting.
Man! I love painting!
But art b4 assembly is stupid..
Yeah..
Ppl, u shld know why. Guess.
And I've nth much to say.
CO prac was usual I suppose.
Yah.
This is all I think?
Wait, the stupid "riddle" Mr Mun gave.
A super kind, smart boy(with scholarship) was called stupid by his frens. Why?






His name is "situ bi".



Haha.. So funny I forgot to laugh..
Dots..
I think the chicken and "pork" better.
Rofls.
Ok. Bye bye

Signing Off~