Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010
Right, I don't have any interesting post but just feel like blogging smth.
Alright guys, I'm a fussy ass yea..
Darn, at this rate I go, I won't have to go shopping anymore..
Sigh, I'm trying to get myself a new wallet, cuz I don't like the one Im currently using.
However, I just can't seem to choose one.
"texture wrong" "colour OUT" "design not nice" "eeee" "size out"
and blah blah blah..
Wish I could just settle on one quick to stop all this aimless shoppings.
Alright, my pen, which apparently I forgot to cap, leaked.
Darn, my pencil case was stained.
I didn't realise, so I put my pencil case on the couch, on my tution centre's table.
My couch I cleaned it when I got home, but I'm not sure about tution table's "scar".
Opps, sorry.
So I put my pens, whole bunch of them into one slot of my file and end of class, rushed to the toilet to wash my pencil case.
LOL. All the ink came out like хви.
I wanted to scream.
Wash, wash, wash, inside outside, still can't work.
So I just chucked it into the bin.
That's the pencil case I just for 3 years alr.
It was a gift.
Bye bye to it.
"sobbs"
I'm emotional. :(
Snap out of it, duhh.
So now I'm using this transparent thingy as my pencil case.
I have no wish to get a new one.
Save money ;)
Yea, I think that's all I can post about.
I'm kind of clogged on what else I can do.
Yea.
So bye all.
:)
Signing Off~