Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010
So, the avid blogger who currently is obsessed with other "hobbies" couldn't be bothered to update her blog.
Well, anyway, I'm back.
Let me start from Wednesday. (posting on main highlights of è day)
Home Ecs test.
I made my Chickeedee-box-lunch thingy.
I think I used too much Teriyaki sauce.
While frying, splattering of oil was worse than at home!
I had to use the metal plate as a "shield" LOL.
I think even those cooking at the unit behind me got freaked out by all the splattering?! Lmaos.
Well, still, it turned out quite successful!
I mean the looks and taste. But I'm not sure what Mrs Yeo thinks..
God bless that she doesn't fail me for the slighty burnt appearance!!
Thursday was the drama competition.
Anna didn't have much make-up nor special custome.
'coz no one had what we needed.
And Ms Kali didn't agree to the foundation and white lipstick, or gloss.
I didn't have that.
Well, but Marcus had his face "painted".
By the "skilful" me!
Made his nose super red!
Drew "veins" all over using eyeshadow.
LOL. Quite successful in makeing him ugly I feel.
But true, too light.. Shouldve put darker haha.
Played with Rachel by giving her blush.
She borrowed Ms Kali's coat, while ShiYuan brought his own, or more like his father's haha.
The play was okay..
Kinda hilarious..
Marcus' retarded expressions and also when Shiyuan came out.
Idk why.. Just very funny.
Hah!
So yea.. Hope 104 can win!! :)
Friday(ytd)..
Nth much.
Lessons as usual..
Buaysong and pissed and emo and irritated as usual..
I get such emotions very regularly..
Could b becus of my own brain.. Or probably.. *ahem ahem*...
Today had Jiang.
Then went over to JP to meet mom for lunch.
Ate then shopped a lil..
Didn't buy anything luhh...
I'm super stubborn, 爱面子 and very artificial k!??
Yes. I know.
I realised today.
If I like smth, but I don't get it.. I won't like it again.
I kinda realised this aft so many years.
And I also found out smth..
Humans are inquisitive creatures!
Yea... That's to b nice.
Sound harsh?
鸡婆.. KAPO!
Learnt that today also..
Drop the glass only what..
StarE for so long!?
No like the ceiling fell or what..
Stare and STARE. Hope your eyeballs drop out!!
Idiots, didn't realise I was staring at you? Still stare.
Wanted to 讽刺 alr.. You must thank god I couldn't get close.
If not, I would make you feel guilty!!!!
Okok.
So I think that's all for today.
Am kinda looking forward to next week.
'coz it's the last wk of sch! Wooohhhooo!
Don't have to go to sch for 1 month aftwards!
YeAhhh!!
But I don't wish 9/6 and 10/6 to come.
Ok. 9/6 can come but I don't want the nxt day too.
'coz dental appointment on 10/6.
Yikes! My greater fear!?? Dentists!
Think imma gonna cry!!???
Well...
Off for now.
Hope this post satisfied all readers.
Btw, I may b closing my blog...
Got this 55% chance I'll do so..
But I doubt it matters.
'coz this blog is alr DEAD!
So long babes. Mwuahkzxc
Signing Off~