Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010
Alright. Let stare with yesterday.
Started with a day in the classroom due to lightning alert.
But went to fitness corner with Rachel Mah.
Realised the ropes became longer so tied them together and sat on them.
Teaching that horse how to jump off it in a more glam way haha.
Then CEP was crap la.
I can't remember what was up.
I was just crying a lil, because I imagined the bomb thingy happening.
Omg, so sad.
Quite emo lorh.
Then E Lit, Mdm Noridah wasn't around.
Chiong-ed the worksheet with Rachel Mah and played around a lil.
The first relief teacher damn funny. Haha.
Ms Kali's sister lmao.
Then 2nd darn catty can?
Don't allow us to make any noise.
Was passing letter with Rachel Mah.
Hahaha.
Cauculating.
Mah, why you marry so many times?
And I came out with this.
Rachel Mah married Marcus Tan, but Marcus Tan had an affair with C*****.
haha.
Recess was rainy. Couldn't go swing :(
Just ate and went piano.
Signing Off~