Countdown to 2011!
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010
Continue from Previous post.
I can't rem Chinese first of Math first? Math rite?
Blah blah as usual...
Chi was quite high ok.
Reading the passage.
Then lunch, rain stopped.
Ate then went play.
Sad thing omg.
Then rope contract in rain?!
It become shorter so we couldn't go on.
And it was wet and gross.
Then went up 5 floor with Genie and mah.
Then walk around the school.
Then went back class.
Played Stress a lil.
Wahh. Shock when Mr mun came in.
Block the cards LOL. Haha.
Then English Ms Kali not around.
Ms Goh took over.
Damn funny cans?
The marigold thingy with Rachel Mah and Joshua. Haha.
Did worksheet and joked of cuz.
Then history.
Test was completely screwed.
Die die. I hope I pass!
:X
Had a hair cut ytd.
Trimmied bangs lil and layered back hair alil.
v-shaped a lil.
Today, typical.
Actually thought I was half hour late when I was early haha.
Ok. Stop here. Off to study.
Few days back I was so free, now tests are coming and hwk is pilig.
Bye guys :)
Signing Off~