Countdown to 2011!
Date: Friday, July 9, 2010
Okay.. I know I've deserted this blog for quite sometime.
Erm, I maybe be changing to another website. As in, not blogger anymore because I'm rather sick of blogger.
I'm totally getting pissed with it.
But I may just keep to this 'cuz it's filled with memories from the past.
This blog has been with me since 2008.
I can't really bear to leave it..
Well, whatever. Today, it's revival time.
Maybe not a long post tho....
Alright. School's been pretty normal for me.
I mean, life's the same old routine.
Yes. The ropes in school got fixed.
Yay! It's orh-ee-orh-ee-orh tine again!
Finally, after a long long wait.
But I realised it conflicts with playing on my instrument.
So I guess I won't play much on CCA days, Mond and Thurs.
Well, maybe just on Thur 'cuz it's sectionaly prac.
Mm.. Talking about CCA, new teacher came ytd.
Ok, quite nice guy.. At least not "booms" type.
But, somehow, I kinda get freaked out..
Yeah.. Wassup? LOL. No idea.
Ytd's playing wasn't that good.
Hand kinda hurt.. Not hurts to b exact, but hard to control.
Rawwrr.
So today was typical day.
No much highlights. Need I type out my whole day? Nahh...
Just the last part of school.
Hand/arm wrestling, whatever it's called.
Woah, my nails do work.
I actually beat the guys. Muhahah!
Ok, but sorry to them, totally dint realise how much strength I must have used, my apologies alright?!
Ok, I'm typing this because I don't have much to say.
Oh yes!
Swimming on Tues was... Ermm....
Ok luh.. I'm kinda scared of water.. Oh Mann..
Why do I have so much problems with sports? Totally not an athlete.. :(
Okie. So I guess that's about all for now?
Yeapp...
Bye.
Signing Off~