<body>

Date: Monday, August 9, 2010


Ok.. Unfortunately, I'm kinda down with flu...
Flu-ish syntoms..
It's like the 2nd time I'm sick during National Day?
(FYI, p4 I was down with chicken pox)
LOL.
Ok. Here's an update.

Woke up super unwillingly.
Rushed out for lesson.
Banged elbow into door..
Hurts like siao..
Lesson got tortured.
Aft class elbow hurt even more.
Went JP buy tickets for show later in the night.
Went home.
Slacked?!
Washed, did hw and piano.
Parents went look at light.
7-ish went dinner.
Came home at 8..
Watch tv..
Mum up around 8.30.
Changed.
Went void deck.
Met Audrey, Adeline and mom.
Set out to JP.
Walked around till like 10-ish.
Bought snacks and headed to the cinema.
10.30pm show.
Salt.
I love it!
It's not those typical show.
Really mysterious.
No idea if she's good or bad.
Nice nice nice!
And action! Haha.
Ended at about 12.30.
Came home, washed and hopped onto bed.
Today woke at 9plus.
Wasted much time till 10.
Had breakfast.
Packed room.
Darn tiring..
Then went westmall for lunch.
Came back a while ago..
Slacked. Haha.


Happy birthday Singapore!
45!!!
:)

Signing Off~