Countdown to 2011!
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010
October 13 eh????? Now it's the 26!!!!!
So, I'm finally back to post.
Let's not talk about results k...
Just my current life.
During this period, I caught 2 movies. Reign of Assasins and Detective D(ytd).
So... If I were to compare both movies, I would say both are equally complicated.
Can't make a choice which is better.
(Don't expect full reviews alright~)
And last week, was a whole bunch of post-exam activities.
We went to the muesem, art and history. Realised I've been there before~!
Primary 4 or 5 I think.
Thursday was some model making thingy. Absolute fail for me.
Broke 2 nails, and got clay trapped in nails. YUCKS!
Friday, supposed to be trekking at southern ridges.
But got cancelled due to weather and haze.
Kinda lucky it got cancelled?
Because I had CO performance.
Which was like 9.30???
And would've totally "over-runed".
We performed for some Japanese students.
They performed too. The giant bow LOL.
And the fighting thingy.
Seem "Star War-sy" to me. hahas
Then ate and joined class.
They were on some hunt thingy.
Sad thing, after I joined, they did squats.
Dumbo squats, caused major muscle ache in my legs. Uhhhh..
Then some Chinese Opera thingy.LMAOS! Haha.
Weekends were typical. LALA
Caught the movie yesterday.
Nm to elaborate about.
Today, found out school gonna release us at 12 for this week! YIPPEE!!
Morning supposed to do the poster thingy. Did my part by drawing, then listen to music.
Recess....
Some music thingy.
Boomwhackers.
Blah.
Then MRT home with some girls.
Spent around an hour waiting for their bubbletea.
Koi cafe thingy....
:/
So far, nth much.
Bye, off to club penguin!! HAHA
Signing Off~