Countdown to 2011!
Date: Monday, November 8, 2010
Ok.. Can't find any topic for the "few lines post".
So... Here's a whole chunk!
Had CO today..
4hrs OMG.
Reached at 2plus..
Only Fish was there at that time(my section luhh).
So practised my own pieces.
Yiling and Zhijun joined later.
Continued practising our own stuff.
Till around 3?
A few times of bits and pieces of William Tell Overture.
Conductor gave us break.
Headed to fitness corner for some fun.
Went back to CO room around 4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Mainly practiced Wi-Tell Overture today.
A lil of Mo Li Hua.
Srsly.. We've gotta buck up loads.. Sigh.
Some jokes in between the practice to brighten up spirits.
"evil banana"
"Fish's rdm dancing"
"collar!"
"necklace chain ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"
.
.
.
MRT-ed home with Yiling and Zhijun.
Bought snacks too.
Loads of fun when going home.
Haha.
Patrick!
LOL.
I think our plan may fail?
'Coz everyone seems unwilling to.. Haha.
We're starting to feel so...
LOLx.
Today was kinda fun.. Tho boring at times..
Right now.. I'm bored to death at home.
Been practicing my instrument really hard!
Exams in 17 days?
And I'm going overseas next week...
ㅠ.ㅠ
Really don't know if I can make it.
Still.. I'm counting down to 25 Nov!!!
Hahas.
It's fighting to me!!
Signing Off~